Be part of the next wave of disruption- 5G & Industry 4.0
5G is the biggest disruption since the smartphone, powering the new industrial 4.0 digital economy. Shabodi is the first to market with a patent-pending platform that enables developers to build & deploy next generation applications on a 5G network.
Team Shabodi is enabling the eco-system of next-gen applications and looking for visionaries to join our rapidly growing team!
We are a well-funded, institutionally backed startup led by a team of former industry heavyweights from Cisco, Juniper Networks, Nortel, EY and Macquarie Group with two start-up exits and 4 patents under our belts.
Shabodi is building a solution that will transform the fashion in which applications are being enabled on the networks, especially a 5G network. We are in the midst of building a virtual appliance which will leverage 5G ‘s core and Radio Access Network (O-RAN etc.) to enable optimized network services for end user applications.
Key skills that the candidate should possess:
- Experience in developing real time software using C++ on Linux platform
- Design and develop C++ Microservices for use in distributed systems; Experience with RESTful API development
- Experience installing, configuring, administering, monitoring, and troubleshooting message brokers, ESB such as RabbitMQ , Kafka, MuleSoft etc
- Experience working with cloud and containerization technologies including AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Improve quality of existing code base through debugging, re-factoring and improving unit and system tests
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with Agile mindset; Experience working with Scrum APM practices and tools including Jira, Confluence, Git etc.
- Understanding of Core Network protocols
- Experience in developing or integrating with real-time systems for networking products
- Experience in developing with Software Defined Network Elements is an asset
- Understanding of Network protocols and access (MPLS, OpenBGP, OpenFlow) is an asset
- Understanding of networking principals and concepts (SDN-WAN, SDN, labelling, routing etc.) is an asset
- Understanding of 3GPP/5G network management, including Radio configuration, QoS management, SLA management, Netconf, SNMP, directives is an asset
- Team player
- Communication – to work with a diverse & global team
- Excited to make a difference by working in a startup environment – minimal supervision, out of box thinker
- Interested in becoming a key contributor, at the foundational stage of a start-up’s journey
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00